If you are looking for a quick and easy recipe for dinner tonight you're in luck! Try this Lemon Lime Salmon along with the Capellini Pasta Side and some Spinach and Roasted Tomatoes for a well round meal for your family!
Lemon Lime Salmon:
6oz Salmon Filet (skin on)
1 Bag of Spinach
10 Cherry Tomatoes
Capellini (angel-hair noodles)
1 Stick of Butter
Salt & Pepper
1. Lay salmon filet flat on board. Zest the skin of the lemon and lime onto the salmon. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Melt 1/2 stick of butter in a non-stick skillet, medium/high heat. Once butter is melted, add salmon to pan flesh side down, cook for 2-3 minutes until slightly colored, flip salmon and transfer skillet to oven at 350ºF. Bake for 4 minutes.
1. Boil water and cook noodles to package instructions.
2. Melt 3tbsp butter in a non-stick skillet, add cooked noodles to skillet and toss along with the parm and salt/pepper.
Spinach & Roasted Tomatoes:
1. Roast tomatoes in skillet until slightly colored.
2. Add oil to pan with tomatoes and then add spinach. Cook until wilted and finish with salt and pepper.